Your Health is What Matters to Us
Podiatrist in Manhattan and Far Rockaway Queens
Our professionally-trained staff is happy to welcome you to our practice. You can learn about our foot doctors in Manhattan & Far Rockaway Queens and other staff members on the pages of this website. Contact us today for a podiatrist in Manhattan and Far Rockaway Queens.
Dr. David Gordon
Place of study
- University of Florida Gainesville Fl 1992-1996
- Summa Cum Laude
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine 1998-2002
- Graduated with Honors
Post Graduate Education:
- Residency at New York Methodist Hospital 2002-2005
- Chief Resident 2005
- Board Qualified in American Board Podiatric Surgery (ABPS)
- Board Qualified in American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry (ABMSP)
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center 2005-2006
- Center for Wound Healing at Westchester Square Medical Center2006-2008
- Doctors United Medical Offices, Bronx and Yonkers 2008-Present
- New York Methodist Hospital
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- St. Johns Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway
- St. Barnabus Hospital in the Bronx
Looking for a podiatrist in Manhattan and Far Rockaway Queens? Call Dr. David Gordon at Peninsula Foot Care now. 1-718-327-3968
Developer of the Metatarsal phalangeal implant with locking screw
Patent number: 7291175
Filing date: Jan 6, 2005
Issue date: Nov 6, 2007
Application number: 11/030,268
Do you need ingrown toenail treatment in Queens? Call our Manhattan and Far Rockaway Queens foot doctors today. 1-718-327-3968
Dr. Sara N. Munesa
Doctor Sara Nazila Munesa is an experienced foot and ankle doctor. She has an extensive training in all areas of podiatric surgery and medicine of the foot. She specializes in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle surgery.
Dr. Munesa is an attending physician of the Department of Podiatric surgery at St. Johns Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, N.Y.
Dr. Munesa is Board Qualified in American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry (ABMSP). She completed a 3 year podiatric surgical and medical residency at the prestigious Lutheran Hospital in Brooklyn, N.Y. In addition to where she served as the Chief Resident during her last year of training.. She graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 2007 and has completed post graduate work in Biochemistry at Brooklyn College.
- Graduated Brooklyn College 2002.
- Graduated New York College of Podiatric Medicine 2007
- Graduated Residency at Lutheran Medical Center 2010
Do you need corn removal surgery in Staten Island? Call our Manhattan and Far Rockaway Queens podiatry office now. 1-718-327-3968